Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gocco.Gooco.Gocco! Join the Fun........



















Gocco Mania! Today the NY Times magazine featured the article: The Cult of Gocco. Go to the NY Times website and check it out. It highlighted the website www.savegocco.com- check it out. From there.....tons of Gocco info. Check it all out.

In class I said that I would post on the Object Design blog info on putting together and order for Gocco screens, ink, etc from Paper Source which has a retail space in DC. After visiting their website and seeing that they are unable to provide the screens, the key material, I found printaddictjapan on the Etsy site and ordered some screens and bulbs from them. I am happy to sell these to you, if you would like. You are also free to go on Etsy and purchase your own. I wanted to get some of these materials on their way so that we could keep moving forward with projects. If you jave ideas and feedback, let me know.

No comments: